Giving is central to Jewish life and to thriving Jewish communities. Since 2014, Amplifier has been offering entry points into collective giving. In 2019, we expanded our work beyond giving circles to democratize giving and create onramps to philanthropy for all. Our off-the-shelf programs, workshops and cohorts are transforming the field of Jewish experiential education in philanthropy. As a learning lab, we have piloted new models to bring more people into conversations about how and why we give, into collaborative giving experiences, and into alignment with their Jewish values.
- We have distributed our resources to 20,000 Jewish professionals and communal leaders.
- In 2022 alone, we worked with 80 organizations and 38 Federations of all sizes.
- 50% of our programs reach diverse audiences that are currently underrepresented in Jewish philanthropy.
- We’ve helped launch over 120 giving circles on 5 continents.
- We have supported 200 giving circles with over 4,500 members through 1:1 coaching, attending an event or program, and sharing programmatic resources.
- Through our work at JFNA, we’ve raised the visibility of giving circles at Federations and launched a community of practice for professionals running giving circles at Jewish organizations.
With our partners, the Community Investment Network, the Latino Community Foundation, Catalist, and the Asian Women’s Giving Circle, we’ve launched Philanthropy Together, a national 5 year initiative to scale, strengthen, and sustain giving circles across the United States.