Humans are suffering right at our doorstep. Even so, some affluent Christians have not fully deployed their resources to bring healing to the most marginalized.
The Damascus Road Partners Philanthropy Fund is a professionally-managed, collective donor advised fund. Our fellowship of like-minded philanthropists collaborates to invest our pooled resources and expertise in high-impact charitable programs and social ventures.
Our value proposition includes:
- Christian fellowship and Biblical values
- Formal vetting of giving opportunities
- Amplified impact from pooling donations
- More direct influence on grant recipients
- Sourcing and financing of promising social ventures
- Tax-efficient giving of appreciated assets
- Our minimum annual partner contribution is $10,000.
- All contributions are tax-deductible through our 501(c)3 sponsor.
- Our fund also accepts contributions of appreciated assets, which are also tax-deductible and generally not subject to capital gains taxes.