Amidst the COVID-19 crisis, we are committed to continuing to bring you tools and resources to feel connected and make a difference from home. On this page, which will be continually updated, you’ll find resources, created by us and by others, for moving through this crisis with generosity, intention, and togetherness.
In addition to the resources listed here, our team is also available for one-on-one consulting, free of charge, to all who need it during this time. We are here for you, whether you are wondering if and how to continue your giving circle or collaborative philanthropy program, learning how to hold virtual gatherings and meetings, or wondering how to approach philanthropy in general amidst this economically-challenging time. Reach out to book a meeting, even if you just want to chat. We’d love to hear from you.
Our hope is that, in this difficult time, we can be together virtually, and give together, however we can.
Our weekly COVID-19 newsletters:
- March 19th, 2020: Opportunities to Connect, Give, and Feel Inspired
- March 26th, 2020: New trainings, resources, and guides for the current crisis
- April 2nd, 2020: How do we give & gather in the time of COVID?
- April 7th, 2020: Leaning on our ancestors as we face the unknown
- May 4th, 2020: Exciting announcements for Giving Tuesday Now
- May 21st, 2020: We're grounding our giving in gratitude
- June 25th, 2020: Rooting Racial Justice Giving in Jewish Wisdom
Resources from Amplifier:
- In Support of Black Communities: Grounding our Giving in Jewish Wisdom - a virtual conversation, facilitated by Kendell Pinkney, to ground our antiracist giving in Jewish wisdom & values, taking place on June 29th at 1:00 pm EST.
- Virtual Pop-Up Giving Circle Guides & Facilitator Training:
- All People Are Responsible for One Another: a resource from Repair the World and Amplifier on care for yourself, your community, and the stranger during this unpredictable time.
- COVID-19 Giving: A Curated List of Local Organizations, made in partnership with Repair the World and Avodah
- COVID-19 Giving Guide
- We Can Become the Philanthropists We Admire: an op-ed from Amplifier’s CEO Liz Fisher
- Jerusalem COVID-19 Giving: A Curated List made in partnership with Natan
- On Giving, Shabbat, and COVID-19, a supplement to the Tzedakah Shabbat Guide, made in partnership with OneTable
Resources from partners and others:
Resources on how to give:
Suggestions of where to give:
Virtual Facilitation Resources:
Are we missing anything? Let us know. We’ll update this page regularly as we find new resources.